Management ServicesWhat Makes Us Different
What Makes Us Different?
We offer premium management services with the personal touch. The Kellogg Agency is a family owned and operated company started in May 2003. The cornerstone of our philosophy is an efficient management system where policies and procedures have been developed for every phase of managing a property. This assures quality service and fair treatment for all.
Our job is to protect you and your investment. We have many years of experience and stay current on the laws that govern our industry. We are risk managers. Our owners enjoy higher return on investment and peace of mind knowing we are handling all the details.
We maintain high standards for our properties. Tenants enjoy quality, well-maintained homes. Our experienced property managers personally show our homes – we never check out keys. Our staff answers questions and guides each renter through the application and leasing process.
- Committed to Continuing Education
Our Special Features
- Personally show homes – we do not check out keys to strangers!
- Very low manager to property ratio
- Online portal for owners
- Comprehensive advertising program
- Thorough tenant screening procedures
- Custom lease which protects owners
- We accept online payments from tenants and owners
- Free property evaluation
- Free direct deposit
- No setup fee
- No management commission on vacant property
- No annual administrative fee
- No mark-up on repair bills
- Members of the National Assoc. of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
- Higher return on your investment
- Fewer evictions
- Pay on time
- Less likely to cause property damage
“Wow well thank you for pursuing that for me. You guys are great. I picked the right crew. “
~ Michael Row
Management client since 2013
“I appreciate all of the hard work that you all do on our behalf.”
~ Steve McSwain
Management Client since 2004
“Awesome! I just love Kellogg Agency! Thank you!”
~ Regina Mancilla
Management Client since 2010
“I’m confident you’re looking after my interest hence I’d concur with your professional assessment of the marketplace and agree to renew the lease!”
~ Jesse Dompreh
Management Client since 2016