Do you accept pets?
Yes - with some restrictions.
How many and what kinds of pets do you allow?
You may have a maximum of 3 pets. Disclose all the animals that will be living with you.
- Dogs and cats must be over 1 year old.
- We do not allow these breeds of dog or any dog mixed with these breeds: Akita, Chow, Dalmatian, Doberman, Husky, German Shepard, Pit Bull, Rottweiler, and Wolf.
- A 10+ gallon fish tank is considered one pet.
- Birds are considered pets - one pet per cage.
- Caged animals and reptiles may also be considered pets.
- Ferrets are not allowed.
What breeds of dogs are not allowed?
We do not allow certain breeds of dogs or dogs mixed with certain breeds. These breeds include, but are not limited to, Akita, Chow, Dalmatian, Doberman, Husky, German Shepard, Pit Bull, Rottweiler, and Wolf.
What is the pet deposit?
We do not charge a separate pet deposit. If your pet is approved, then rent for that house will be increased by a minimum of $50 per month.
What happens if my pet dies or runs away?
Pet rent is paid over the term of your lease. Pet rent can only be removed when you renew your lease.
Can I add a pet after I move in?
Yes. If your pet is approved after you move in, then there is a $150 lease change fee.